As a program of Community Food Connections, a 501c3 non-profit organization, the Phoenix Public Market consists of Open-Air Markets on Wednesday nights and Saturday mornings.
We are also the home of Royal Coffee Bar at the Market and Food Truck Fridays.
The Market is here to:
- Increase access to fresh, healthy food in an underserved area;
- Help micro-businesses get started and build their capacity;
- Create jobs and family self-sufficiency;
- Help farmers stay on the land;
- Create a vibrant gathering place in the heart of our community.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Food Stamps (SNAP), AZ FMNP, and WIC cash value vouchers.
Year-round, rain or shine!
Wednesdays, 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturdays, 8:00 am to Noon (May through September)
Saturdays, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm (October through April)
Food Truck Friday
Fridays, 11:00 am to 1:30 pm
14 E. Pierce / 721 N. Central
(NE Corner of Central Avenue & Pierce Street)
Only three blocks south of the Roosevelt/Central Light Rail Station!